Sustainability Management Technology
Climate change and the need to achieve sustainable development are producing a growing paradigm shift, not only from the social point of view, but also from the economic and environmental point of view. In this way, we find companies that use sustainability strategically, mainly to promote greater awareness and transparency, generating a positive effect on the brand and the positioning of the company, others whose intention is to improve the baseline of the income statement (Net profit) through positive sustainability impacts and we also find companies that improve their gross sales through a sustainable product / service portfolio approach to better differentiate themselves in their existing markets or to introduce themselves into new ones.
In any case, whatever the objective of the company in relation to the aspects of sustainability, it will be vital to support the most appropriate technology to achieve them.
FAMA SOStenible solution is much more than a simple technological tool of sustainability for the organizations through its double route of action:
- Advice: From Fama Systems we help organizations to find the best formula to computerize their processes and optimize their management in relation to different needs and objectives in terms of sustainability.
- Technology platform: FAMA SOStenible is designed as a technology platform, in the Cloud / SaaS (Software as a Service) mode, aimed at providing a comprehensive response to the different sustainability needs of organizations by automating and centrally and integrated management of all relative aspects To the field of sustainability.
FAMA SOStenible is a modular solution that provides important added value to organizations by automating and managing centrally and integrated all aspects related to the field of sustainability and circular economy:
The different modules of FAMA SUSTAINABLE would be grouped in a series of main functionalities that are described next:
- Easy creation of surveys from predefined templates or from scratch about any aspect on which our organization has the need to obtain indicators: GRI Reports, RSC Memories, Environmental Footprint, Water Footprint, quality reports, satisfaction level reports, etc.
- System of intelligent surveys: visualization of questions according to previous answer; Establishment of mandatory questions; Automated shipments by profile; Automatic alarms (in cases of incomplete survey, response outside established response range, etc.); Automatic language depending on the user profile.
- Ability to attach documents and consult comparatives.
- Access to the state of the surveys.
- Automated sending of reminders about the response deadline.
- Possibility of generating a massive load of responses.
- Possibility of associating a Workflow to the answer.
- Calculation of numerous indicators of any nature based on the results of the previous survey (m3 / year; m3 / Ha;% use of public transport by employees; water consumption per capita; Kilograms of hazardous waste / year; CO2 emissions per capita; Level of employee / job satisfaction) oriented to any field on which our organization has a need: GRI reports, RSC reports, environmental footprint, water footprint, quality reports, satisfaction level reports, etc.
- History by different predefined criteria (by response or response group, by profiles, etc.)
- Possibility to obtain detailed dashboards from the indicators.
- Complete inventory of greenhouse gas emissions according to recognized international regulations, facilitating and automating the calculation of the corporate carbon footprint (ISO-14064 or GHG Protocol Corporate standards), as well as the carbon footprint of the product and / Or service (PAS 2050, ISO 14067 or GHG Protocol Products)
- If required, an expert consultant will help the organization identify and define all those general and particular aspects to be taken into account to carry out the calculation of the footprint, whether corporate or product / service, as well as to parameterize them within the computer system .
- The system provides the emission factors necessary for the calculation of the carbon footprint.
- Automated obtaining of multiple indicators related to the Carbon footprint of both Company and Product or Service.
- Easy implementation of a strategy of reduction and / or compensation of emissions through different programs, public or private, once the size of the footprint is known.
- Quick visual analysis of the most relevant resulting information through the portlets and reports provided by the Bulletin Board module.
- Design of the system adapted to the needs of calculation of the carbon footprint of product or service.
Waste managementComplete, automated and systematic control of the collection and management process that organizations must do with their different wastes (of any nature).
Compliance with the current legislation on waste management and the particularities that apply to each organization.
In the DEFINITION phase:
- Complete characterization of hazardous and non-hazardous waste based on current legislation.
- High clean points and spaces containing them, as well as, definition of wastes that are stored.
- Establishment of minimum and maximum stocks of waste.
- Allocation of authorized managers and transporters according to the LER code and the Autonomous Community.
- Generation of alarms for warnings of maximum time and capacity of storage of the residues (6 months hazardous waste).
- Registration of goods, transfers between warehouses within the same work center, transfers between work centers and exits to authorized waste managers.
- Control of current stock of warehouses.
- Incorporation of documentation associated with waste production operations.
- Reports of movements of waste.
- Reports of waste generation at different levels: country, autonomous community, work center, warehouse, etc.
- Calculation of indicators according to own waste, dangerous or non-hazardous, waste destination, etc.
Management of ISO and OHSAS standards
- Agility in the establishment, documentation, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the different management systems of the organization in relation to ISO and OSHAS standards (ISO 14001 - ISO 9001 - ISO 50001 - OHSAS 18001).
- Definition of the scope of the SG (Management System): establishment of the spaces that are part of the scope and activities that are carried out; Identification of the people in the organizational structure; Definition of programs of objectives and goals and actions.
- Carrying out the necessary tasks to verify that it complies with current legislation and with the objectives defined by the organization.
- Possibility to predefine the procedures and documentation to be used by the organization.
- Possibility of defining the organizational structure specifying the capacities of the people who occupy each position.
- General catalogs for the entire organization (simplified management and avoiding multiplicity of data).
- Management of the objectives and goals to evaluate the fulfillment of the objectives.
- Management of quality audits.
- Monitoring and management of nonconformities.
- Definition and realization of training actions oriented to knowledge, awareness, dissemination and awareness.
- The specific specifications of ISO 50001 for Energy Efficiency are contemplated.
- Diverse alarms (initiation of training actions, equipment revision, completion of authorizations, licenses and permissions).
- Monitoring the detailed energy consumption of the organization (according to PLC, BMS).
- Detection of factors affecting such consumption and identification of savings opportunities.
- Management of costs associated with each building or work center depending on the rate previously configured.
- Simulations through re-calculation of tariff.
- Reports for the economic control of energy expenditure.
- Visualization of the evolutions of energy consumed by periods and the differential with respect to base period, as well as the passive consumptions.
- Each organization can create its own scorecards based on the most relevant indicators that have been obtained, related to environmental or water footprint, as well as scorecards related to quality or any other aspect of interest.
- Display of the most relevant indicators previously defined in the form of portlets in the home screen.
- Possibility of integration with Business Intelligence (BI) tools to obtain advanced and dynamic reports.
- Unique database and only way of entry for all users.
- Possibility of establishing access restrictions depending on the user profile.
- Storage of all types of documents (of any nature and format), offering a history of them and facilitating comparisons.
- Multiple classifications of documentation.
- Access and download of the legal information associated with the FAMA SOStenible tool.
- Establish workflows with automated approval circuits that streamline any process.
- Ability to define flow templates with their phases, tasks, precedences, free attributes and documentation and with different types of tasks.
- Possibility of associating external programs with the tasks, parameterizing the logic that these processes have to execute.
- Possibility of defining the visibility of documents between tasks: given a task, allows you to indicate what other tasks your documents can see.
- Ability to launch a flow by creating it from scratch or from a template or template.
- Allocation of deadlines or dates to each task and configuration of notices when the deadlines are going to expire or the scheduled dates will be met.
- Registration of who, when and why he / she performs any action, including information consultation.
- All the aspects to be taken into account in our organization within the scope of the circular economy can be identified, defined and parameterized in FAMA SOStenible.
- Thanks to the APP, an exhaustive control of the generated waste can be carried out, and later valued and, therefore, to carry out an economic follow-up of the whole process in real time.
- The APP also offers agility and promotes the efficiency and optimization of the procedures related to circular economy.
- The system facilitates obtaining useful reports for daily control and decision making.
- It speeds up the achievement of zero discharge objectives, which means that all the waste generated by the company's productive activity is revalued and recycled, thus achieving a high economic benefit.
- Facilitates and automates processes related to the circular economy regardless of the type of company and sector.
Modes of implementation
FAMA SOStenible is intended to be used primarily in the FAMA CLOUD mode, although it can also be purchased in the FOSSE mode (traditional proprietary system that is installed on the servers and infrastructures of the client).
FAMA cloud provides a SaaS (Software as a Service) or Software as a Service (SaaS) type of software, which frees organizations from software installation and maintenance responsibilities:
- It is not necessary to have dedicated personnel dedicated to the system.
- There are no expenses in technology and its maintenance and it avoids that hardware and software are obsolete.
- Conversion of fixed expenses into variables (payment for actual use of computer systems).
- Immediate availability of the system and information.
- Accessible from any place and time.
- Compliance with LOPD and data security.
- Access to all functionalities and modules of any FAMA solution.
- Data center located in Spain.
- Allocation of a Responsible for the Account by customer.
- Availability of FAMA Channel: hekpdesk online portal with personalized access for all FAMA users.
- Training and backup services included.
- We offer much more than a computer tool: accompaniment throughout the process and according to the needs of the organization.
- Own solution and, therefore, direct relationship with the manufacturer of the system.
- System in SaaS mode reversible to owner if the client wishes.
- The solution is delivered parameterized and with user manuals and enables the parameterization of access to the information according to the user profile.
- Greater functional scope from a single technological environment.
- Friendly and intuitive environment for easy operation by any type of user.
- 100% modular solution for easy adaptation to the needs of the organization.
- Integration with other corporate systems of the organization (accounting systems, HR, SAP, LDAP, legal information applications, etc.)
- Integration with FAMA maintenance management modules - important synergies with sustainability aspects.
- Multi-language and multi-currency system.
- Easy to obtain useful reports for daily control and decision making.
- Equipped with a full documentary manager.
- 100% web solution.
- Includes tools for system administration and auditing.
- Greater agility and optimization of all the processes and processes related to sustainability.
- The solution facilitates the implementation of an emission reduction and / or compensation strategy.