FAMA SYSTEMS, aware that quality and the environment are basic foundations in the development of its activity, has developed and implemented an Integrated Management System in accordance with UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015 “Quality Management Systems: Requirements ”And to UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2015“ Environmental Management Systems: Requirements ”, assuming at all times compliance with the applicable requirements of the same, guaranteeing customer satisfaction and offering products and services that respect the environment and Top quality based on continuous improvement.
See Fama Systems Management Policy
THAWTE SSL web server security certificates in the SaaS/ Cloud mode Fama Systems' solutions
First ICT company to obtain the national stamp of commitment with the reduction of the Carbon Footprint.
Enrolled and certified in the R & D Register of entities within the number 0080082006 i in the Official Register of Bidders and Classification of Companies.
Certification "Voluntary Agreements" in relation to the commitment of Fama Systems in the reduction of greenhouse gases
Partner-founder of the Spanish Facility Management Society, currently Spanish chapter of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
Members of the Spanish Association of Purchasing, Contracting and Supply Professionals (AERCE)
Compliance with the European standards of Facility Management
- EN 15221-1 Terms and definitions
- EN 15221-2 Guide for a Facility Management contract
- EN 15221-3 Facility Management Quality Guide
- EN 15221-4 Taxonomy guide
- EN 15221-5 Process and procedure Guide on Facility Management
- EN 15221-6 Space measurement guide
- EN 15221-7 Benchmarking Guide
Compliance with US BOMA regulations for space management
Easing the adaptation of the organizations to the different regulations of the Environment:
- Corporate Carbon Footprint: ISO 14064-1: 2012 and GHG Protocol
- Carbon Footprint Product / Service: ISO 14067: 2013 and PAS 2050: 2011
- Environmental Management Systems: UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2004 and ISO 14001: 2015
- Quality Management Systems: UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 9001: 2015
- Occupational Safety and Health Management System: OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Energy Management System: UNE-EN ISO 50001: 2011
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report: GRI Guidelines G4
- Water Footprint: ISO 14046: 2014
- Waste Management: Art. 14 of R.D. 833/1988; Royal Decree 952/1997; Order 304/2002 ORDER MAM / 304/2002 and Law 22/2011
- Environmental Footprint: EPLCA ILCD; UNE-EN ISO 14025: 2010; UNE-EN ISO 14040: 2006 and UNE-EN ISO 14044: 2006
Application of the RITE regulation in the maintenance ranges of the FAMA solutions:
Basic normative framework that establishes the requirements of energy efficiency and safety that the thermal facilities in buildings must fulfill, destined to meet the demand for welfare and hygiene of the people, during their design and sizing, execution, maintenance and use, as well as determine the procedures that can prove its compliance.
Compliance with the new Spanish regulations of Smart City (UNE 178301: 2015)
Winners of the main European competition for the acquisition of Facility Management software
Accreditation of the magazine Emprendedores a Fama Systems as one of the 100 best companies of 2005
IFMA Spain Prize for the dissemination article "Energy services".
Compliance with UNE-EN ISO 50001 standard", jointly by Fama Systems and Eulen